Information about us
Ongolatrips is flight and hotel search engine. C/Llano Ponte 16 1 – P.O Box: 33011 Oviedo – Asturias – Spain. We are affiliated to Dohop and the website is owned by Euloge Ndong Bossoken.
ongolatrips may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or apps. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or apps, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site or apps.
- A record of any correspondence with you.
- Details of which services you are interested in.
- Details of your visits to our site and apps including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- Information on whether you have opened and clicked on certain content in our emails sent to you.
ongolatrips does not require that you enter any personal information to search on ongolatrips’s websites or apps, nor when being transferred to third-party websites.
When you register with ongolatrips, we encourage you to provide information about you such as:
- Your name and email address.
- Information about your flight and hotel room preferences such as seats, departures, arrivals, direct flights, number of passengers, dates of birth and dates of birth of your children for us to store for future use.
- Information about your travel companions. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information and travel preferences as any access to view or change their information will be available through your profile. If you store information on your children, you are consenting to our processing of such data on behalf of your children.
- Social networking. If you choose to login with Facebook Login https://developers.facebook.com/products/login/ or Google+ Sign-in https://developers.google.com/+/features/sign-in you are permitting momondo to use and store that information related to the profile allowing us to make use of any social media features on our website or apps. The social media provider may send us information in line with their policies which may include your name, profile picture, gender, friend lists and any other information you have chosen to make available. Other information regarding recommendations exchanged between you and your friends may also be shared. Please note that, if your Facebook or Google+ friends are using ongolatrips, they may have shared information about you with us through Facebook Login or Google+ Sign-in. If you wish to prevent that sharing, you can do so by editing your Facebook or Google+ privacy settings or the relevant settings/preferences for other social media providers.
It is stated expressly whether the data requested is mandatory or not.
The purpose of the processing of your data are as follows:
- to verify your authorisation to access certain features of the site
- to fulfil your requests for products or services
- to personalise and customise the content and relevant trip services that you are offered
- to optimise and personalise your visits by remembering location, language and currency configurations as well as previous searches
- to contact you, e.g. if you have subscribed to a newsletter
- to improve our services
- to provide reporting
Information sharing and disclosure
We will never sell your Personal Data to third parties. ongolatrips shares data about you in the following situations:
- to provide products or services you have requested including, without limitation, products and services from third parties such as:
- third party vendors
- business partners
- referring websites
- where required by law
- or when we have your permission.
Also, ongolatrips shares data about you under the following circumstances:
- ongolatrips may use third party vendors (data processors) to assist us in providing our products or services and may transfer your personally identifiable information to such vendors who have entered into a contract with us that protects the confidentiality of your information and permits the vendor to use it only as necessary to fulfil its contract.
- We may disclose your personal information for any of the purposes mentioned above to any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. This also includes entities which we may acquire as part of an acquisition at a future date.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may be required by law, to hold your data in a specific location dependent upon the location from which you will access ongolatrips services. Regardless of the location in which your data is stored we will take adequate measures to protect the security of your personal data.
These countries may have different and/or less stringent privacy/data protection and data security rules than those of your own country. As a result, your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those countries according to laws in those countries.
Links to third party sites
Confidentiality and security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe have a legitimate need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. ongolatrips employs procedural and technical measures reasonably designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure. While no website or app can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect your personal information. We also use encryption when transmitting personal information that is sensitive to you between your system and ours.
Community – Information sharing among ongolatrips users
If you choose to include personally identifiable information in your comments, open text fields, or other areas of the web site or the apps intended for public viewing, other users will be able to view and use this information. We recommend against posting your email address and other personally identifiable information in this manner unless you are comfortable with the possibility of receiving unwanted contact.
Accessing, reviewing and changing your personal information
ongolatrips may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your ongolatrips profile or by placing a notice on our site.
The ongolatrips websites set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small amount of data that momondo’s servers transfer to your browser and that only momondo’s servers can read. When you visit the site, the cookie captures specific session data to streamline your experience and, if you select to save your member name and password, the momondo websites will save this information in a cookie so that you will not be required to sign in each time you visit the site. You may disable or delete cookies from within your Internet browser application by accessing the security or privacy settings. However, ongolatrips requires you to have cookies enabled to access certain portions of the site. ongolatrips may allow other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their privacy policies, not this one. Other companies do not have access to ongolatrips’s cookies.
Which information is collected via Cookies?
Cookies are used by collecting information on the number of users of the website and the traffic on the website. This enables ongolatrips to adapt content and advertising accordingly and generate statistics of website visits. Also, some of them allow you to share pages with social networks should you wish to do so. They also enable us and our advertisers to serve you with relevant advertisements that may interest you. In addition to ongolatrips, our digital cooperation partners, which are responsible for site support, will have access to data collected via cookies. The information is not disclosed to other third parties. You can always opt out of Cookies, see below.
- Functionality cookies that will allow our websites and apps to remember your choices and preferences. They enable us to provide you with en-hanced and personalised features.
- Performance cookies used to keep ongolatrips easy to use, relevant and up-to-date. We use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our websites and apps.
- Targeting cookies used for assisting us in targeted advertising. These cookies are used to show you ads containing flight and hotel prices we be-lieve you’ll be interested in. You may see these ads while using a website other than ongolatrips. We tailor our ad campaigns with relevant content be-cause we want to inspire and enable you in booking your perfect trip.
How to delete and manage Cookies?